Richard offers a WordPress maintenance solutions that will help you keep your WordPress website in Tip Top condition. Keeping the software and plugins up to date has two main three primary advantages – first, it prevents errors and the site crashing with errors and the resulting loss of visitors, second, it removes any vulnerabilities through outdated code, third, it will ensure that your website performance is not impaired maintaining page loading speeds (to the delight of your users and improving your search rankings)
You can, of course, switch all plugins and software to auto-update. However, automatic updates can cause issues and there is often a need to carry out some manual updates such as running database updates and reconfiguring some elements of the website.
The service is provided on a monthly basis with no upfront costs or minimum commitments. You will be invoiced monthly and you can cancel at any time.
- Monitor website and add/update plugins and website software as required. The website will be manually checked most days of the week and automatically checked every day with alerts created should there be an issue (and corresponding fix)
- Identify and fix any software and plugin conflicts
- Optimise the WordPress Database removing old post revisions, etc.
- Remove/delete Spam comments
- Add SEO information to new posts and pages and submit new posts to Google and Bing
- Advise and improve website layout, etc. Including menus, tags, categories, etc.
- Add the website to Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Bing Search console. He will also add new posts to search console if appropriate.
- Implement small projects and additional features
- Answer your questions about website performance etc. and help you add content. Richard is usually available 7 days a week to answer all your questions. Richard is available by email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and via this website.
- Create a monthly report/update with insights and recommended actions
- Bill on a monthly basis following delivery of the monthly report.
Additional services if requested
- Add and update SEO information for the entire website and produce a monthly SEO keyword report – from £3 per month
- Create a hosting account and install WordPress, template and appropriate (free) plugins – from £4.80 per month
- Secure a domain name and change nameservers, etc for website location
- Create email addresses for a domain – e.g. email@example.com
- Advise and implement new plugins such as a newsletter, directory, events calendar and ecommerce. Richard may undertake some of this work as part of the monthly maintenance.
Richard uses simple monitoring software to see what plugins need to be updated and will visit your site regularly to make sure that all works correctly and optimised. He will (depending in the Tier requested) keep in contact and advise you on ways to improve the website from new features to SEO improvements. He will keep in contact to understand your aspirations and strategy. He will recommend suitable solutions and plugins and install the solutions for you. When you write posts Richard will check to see whether the SEO is correct including an ALT description for images, focus keywords, snippets and more. He will make recommendations to help you create great posts.
You can keep in contact by email, messenger, or telephone calls. Richard is available 7 days a week to fix any issues and help you create great, secure and fast websites.
If you need to know more or the WordPress Maintenance service, check WordPress Maintenance plans
WordPress Maintenance Solution Examples
You can see all our WordPress Maintenance projects
Mycology4you has an exclusive partnership with one of the industry’s most trusted and established mushroom extract suppliers with over 40 years of experience. Directly sourcing with Chinese partners helps to produce products sustainably without using agricultural chemicals. This helps reach…
Paws in the Park Bracknell is an annual event held in August. The website has been designed to both attract visitors to the event and stallholders and sponsors. The page will be kept updated leading up ti the next event.…
Kitsquad’s goal is to assist low-income people with getting out into the great outdoors to have awesome adventures. Kitsquad is the only UK based scheme that provides donated secondhand adventure gear to low-income individuals. Richard was asked to create the…
The MG Caledonian Centre requested help to remove some malware and update a number of WordPress plugins. The long-running website was hit with some malware and attempts by various parties to remove the malware had failed to date. The webmaster…
RE Harper is. successful author. She had an existing author site that had limited features and was not mobile-friendly. She asked Support From Richard to create a new WordPress website to support her current and future books. The site will…
Richard has helped the owners of a Parcel Box installation company develop their business and their website. The website was created using WIX and was enhanced to add a contact form, gallery, chatbox, etc. Richard has an ongoing website maintenance/development…
The Learner 2 Earner website was created using Divi and a membership plugin. The site had been live for several months but had not received the visitor registration that the client hoped for. The business helps people become delivery riders…
The MG Car Club Lincolnshire Centre wanted a new website to replace a legacy website built with Microsoft FrontPage. The old site had many of the features that they wanted for the new site but in a design that was…
Privacy and Security
As part of his WordPress Maintenance solution, Richard will keep all of your data and information secure and private and advise on how best to protect your website. Your private information will not be passed to third parties. He can also advise you on GDPR, cookie and copyright issues.